Intellectual Property Rights Policy
PosterMyWall.com provides an automated internet-based service to users, which they use to design and purchase posters. We contractually prohibit our users from using the service that infringes upon third party intellectual property rights (such as copyright, trademark, trade dress and right of publicity). We encourage intellectual property rights owners to contact us if they believe that a user of our service has infringed their rights. If you let us know that your rights are being infringed by one of our users we will (in our discretion) require that the user's content is removed from products and, if the user continues to infringe your rights (or infringes the rights of others) terminate the user's access to our services.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by a user of our service, please provide our Intellectual Property Rights Agent with a notification that contains the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other rights that have been allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyright, trademark or other rights that have been allegedly infringed.
- The URL or product number(s) used in connection with the sale of the allegedly infringing merchandise. Note: A store URL is www.PosterMyWall.com/storeid. Simply including www.PosterMyWall.com is not sufficient to identify what you are objecting to; we use the "storeid" part of the URL to identify the user.
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address.
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the rights owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other right that is allegedly infringed.
Our Intellectual Property Rights Agent is , who may reached by mail, email, telephone or fax as follows:
Intellectual Property Rights Agent
969-G Edgewater Blvd., #860
Foster City, CA 94404
Ph: (650) 250-6457
250 Mils LLC
For additional information on Copyrights, please visit the United States Copyright Office Library of Congress at http://www.copyright.gov. For additional information on Trademarks, please visit the United States Patent and Trademark Office at http://www.uspto.gov. For general questions about Intellectual Property Rights (copyrights/trademarks), please visit the Nolo Law Center at http://www.nolo.com. You can find the federal laws regarding Copyright (U.S.C. Title 17) and Trademark (U.S.C. Title 15) at http://www.access.gp.gov.